cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase requisition tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I want to know the tables and transactions related to Purchase Requisition.

Also, in which table the Purchase Requisition APPROVAL result and the APPROVER name will get stored?

Regards,

Shanthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Purchase requisition transactions are as follows

ME51N - Creation

ME52N - Change

ME53N - Display

Tables

EBAN - General data

EBKN - Any account assignment data related to requisition

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

To find the purchase order raised from the PR, you can get this details in the EBAN table. Refer to the purchase order tab under the table EBAN. This table will help you to get the purchase order generated from the PR

Regards,

Ashwin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shanthi,

Please note that you'll get all the relevant information in EBAN,CDHDR & CDPOS tables. You can pass the value of PR no in OBJECTKEY field of the change tables(CDHDR & CDPOS ).One more condition is that ,when you input PR no. in these change tables, then make sure that the number of digits of PR no. should be 10.

Suppose for eg., if your PR no. is 600012 (6 digits), make sure to add 4 more preceding zeroes, so that total will be 10 & then input that value in OBJECTKEY field as 0000600012 .This will satisy the requirement.

Hope things are clear.

Regards

Mahesh

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will get the Relevant Information in table EBAN .

Also check CDPOS for Approver name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls tell me the key fields to be passed to the CDPOS table in order to get the approver details.

Also, I want to know if the Purcahse orders have been raised once the Purchase Requisition is approved. How to find this?

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pass the PR number in "Object Value" field in CDPOS. there you will get relevant information about the changes.

Also PR->PO link is found in EBAN and EKET table .