cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC sent but not received

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii there ABAP fellows,

I'd like to ask you about an IDOC issue. So, I've got simple IDOC done just for test. I did created a very similar scenario to [this|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/A/OutboundIdocsby+ALE] from sdn tutorial.

Then filled and sent my test IDOC from my test program and now I've got such a problem that in WE02 it has got a status 03 (IDOC was sent successfully) whilst in target systen that IDOC does not appear.

I'm a real newbie in IDOCs matter so could you please give me some tip how can I detect the problem? I will be very thankful for suggestions. Greetings. P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you go to WE02 in the receiver system(Client) and check if it has reached here and failed or or it has not completely reached here.

If it has reached and not got updated then there is some problem in update. If it has not reached then your configuration of port and partner profile may be wrong.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kartefact
Participant
0 Kudos

A possible solution to the problem posted at:

Check it out.

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also use SMQ1 to check the Idoc is in queue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked all of your tips (which I'm glad about) and I see no inconsistencies in my test IDOC example

I've created my test IDOC scenario basing on existing, proper one from our system.

The only difference I see between existing and my test scenarios is that in SM59 remote connection is connected:

-> existing - connects to server with system number 00

-> my test - connects to server with system number 10

, but I assume it's not essential for the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then try this:

Go to BD87 => navigate to the IDoc and hit "trace IDoc". What is the result there?

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check SM58 for any entries of IDocs that have not been send yet. Also check whether your partner profile (WE02) and distribution model (BD64) is setup correctly.

Regards,

Kai

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

Thanks, my issue was resolved by checking the IDocs in SM58.

In my case, the IDocs were processed in a background job using the program RBDMIDOC.

They were not sent because the background user did not have access to the target system.

Hope this helps someone else.

Regards,

Nelson