cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex 7.0 Analyzer Workbook Macro security error

former_member194928
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a user who runs a 7.0 workbook from Bex Analyzer and then saves it to their local computer. This user then sends this saved workbook to another user. The user who receives the saved workbook now receives a macro security error that says "The macros in this file do not match the digital signature. Only a macro virus would cause this. Please scan for viruses etc." My question is can this scenario be accomplished without requiring the user to shut off macro security or set it to low? Any other alternatives are welcomed as well.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aaron,

If possible down load and save as pdf & distribute.

Srini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194928
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. I will see if this is an option, but I believe they are still going to want to have the workbook and data in excel. They may even want to connect again to the backend and refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does both the user have the same BEx patches?

former_member194928
Participant
0 Kudos

I saved the workbook on my desktop and attempted to open and the security error is the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please install DotnetFX in your system. This may resolve your issue.

former_member194928
Participant
0 Kudos

I have .NET installed already on my computer. Does DotnetFX do more than just install .NET framework? I guess what I really need to know is my original scenario in this post actually possible in the 7.0 Analyzer with medium security set?

Edited by: Aaron Silverwatch on Apr 22, 2010 10:10 PM

former_member194928
Participant
0 Kudos

No longer applicable.

Former Member