Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post GM with reference to Production Order using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We need to post Goods Movement with reference to Production order. In brief, we have to get the functionality of MB1A done. I'm trying to use BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, but its not reflecting the Documented Goods Movements in the Production Order.

Here is the data i'm using:

goodsmvt_header : posting date, document date

goodsmvt_code : 03

goodsmvt_item:

material

plant

storage loc

batch

mov typ : 261

ENTRY_QNT

ENTRY_UOM

ENTRY_UOM_ISO

order id

Sometimes it generates material doc and year in exporting parameter, and sometimes it gives message "Content of order zzzzzzz : yyyyyyy transferred to interface (IMSEG): xxxxxxx".

But despite of this I cannot see the Documented Goods Movements reflecting in the Production Order.

Can anyone help on this. Is there anything else to be passed or I'm missing any process ?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

When referring to a document, it is necessary to identify the number of document and position. How could you try adding the number of the order of PP: field: ORDER_ITNO?

0 Kudos

Also tried with Order item no from AFPO table. still the same result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Goods receipt for production order:

goodsmvt_code : 02 (instead of 03)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need MB1A functionality which is done with goodsmvt_code = 03. Anyways tried also with 02, but getting message "Goods movement not possible with mvmt type 261"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I could get the postings done with BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE. I was executing BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE and then BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT separately, thus the generated Material doc number was not getting posted. When I used the Test Sequence option from SE37 menu, it worked.