cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy and Paste function in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In normal microsoft word, we can use the mouse, right click and select "Copy" and "Paste".

But I can't do for all the fields in the SAP.

For example when I try to create a PO, and I need to copy the text from a microsoft word file into the PO material description field. There is no option on "Paste" for me to choose when I using the mouse right click.

Of course I can use ctrl+v, but our user is not so computer literated. The easiest way to teach them is using the mouse right click.

Can anyone help me on this? Is there anyway that I can do the setting to enable the field using the mouse right click function?

Kindly please advise. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thers is no similar type of thing in SAP,but there is a option of pating it by right clicking.

In the Sap easy access screen,at the top in the menu bar the last button(next to ? mark).click on that and scroll down to quick cut and paste.click on that.

Now from the microsoft word u copy and then come to sap field and click left and then right click,it will be pasted.

It will be very usefull when you are copying some fields in sap screen and then pasting it on other field in sap screen.you can just drag on teh field to be copied and tehn go to other filed and click left first and tehn right.it will directly copied.

Hope it helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.