cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check in Billing Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to place a Check in Billing Transaction that the Billing Date must be equal to the ACTUAL GI DATE of the Delivery Document. There are chances that sometimes User changes the Billing date while generating the Billing Document.

So please tell whether it can be possible through Customization or not. If possible then how?

If not possible, then please tell me the best UserExit in which I should write the code for it.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a control in billing that system date should be the billing date which can be achieved through standard routine. But to achieve your requirement, you have to try with billing USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

But this userexit i.e. USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE has one condition that if this exit is activated then USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE will be DEACTIVATED.

And already in USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE, a code has been written to get the Billing Number.

Now the question is: Should I put the same code in this USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE also?

Regards,

Vishal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, it is not necessary to implement one more user exit. Tell your ABAPer to check the field "WADAT_IST" when VF01 is accessed and you should also ensure that this field is uneditable.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say that put the CHECK Condition in the Old UserExit itself. Please Confirm.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

Also how can I make the BILLING DATE field as uneditable?

Regards,

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered.