cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recon. FI figures to cost element figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have a problem with the value flow from the FI accounts to the cost element accounts. They are creating some P&L accounts but forget sometimes to create the cost elements. At the moment I'm checking this manually with compasion of tables SKB1 and CSKB, but this is not available in the departments.

Is there any transaction which compares the FI figures to the cost element figures? I found report S_ALR_87013603 but this report compares just the cost element figures to the FI figures. So this report is not helpful...

Thank you!

Regards,

Rafael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check note 423889 to find incoherence between FI-CO.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

thanks for that information. This report is useful to identify the following case:

12.08.09 Posting to account 123

13.08.09 Creation of cost element 123

Start of Report: Result will be account 123 because this account is missing. We have now the chance to reverse the document and repost it that the value is in CO. But in life we discover this normally next month. And then we have a problem because the Closing is already done. That's the reason why we should cover the next case...

The major problem is that the report doesn't show the following case:

12.08.09 Posting to account 123

Start of Report: Result should be account 123 because this account is just on FI side and not on CO side.

Any idea to solve this problem?

Thx!

Regards,

Rafael

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, you can run OKBA transaction to see what FI doucments were not posted to CO due to late creation of cost element.

Regards,

Eli

Answers (0)