Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Modification in VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Standard Billing Process (in VF01 Transaction), there is a Billing Date in Header Tab which is in Editable Mode. Now, sometimes user change this date. One more condition is that the Actual GI Date in Delivery and Billing Date must be equal.

So I want that Billing Date Field should be in NON-EDITABLE mode. So please provide the solution.

Regards,

Vishal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if it is not possible to disable the field why dont you try to raise as error if the values of the two dates are different, you would need to find the right enhancement where you have both dates avaliable.

You can check BADI: SD_CIN_LV60AU02 for starters searching the SCN would definitely help you in finding the correct enhancement and if you are in ECC6 you can try to implement some enhancement point for it also.

regards,

Himanshu

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think u need to change the standard program: there's no user-exit there.

Max

0 Kudos

Hi,

Where and in which user-exit I need to write the Check Condition to check that BILLING DATE and Actual Goods Issue date in Delivery must be same.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No screen exit exists

Regards

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if it is not possible to disable the field why dont you try to raise as error if the values of the two dates are different, you would need to find the right enhancement where you have both dates avaliable.

You can check BADI: SD_CIN_LV60AU02 for starters searching the SCN would definitely help you in finding the correct enhancement and if you are in ECC6 you can try to implement some enhancement point for it also.

regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also checked the biiling date & PGI date in RV60AFZZ user exit. In the form userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp.

Try with this.Maybe help u.

Thanks & Regards,

Anagha Deshmukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered.