cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get WSDL from URL for services exposed in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exposed a BAPI as web service via PI.I have generated the wsdl file and able to test via SOAP UI.When I type in the URL in browser with ?WSDL ,I cant see the WSDL.

Is there any workaround to get the WSDL vai brower;

My url in SOAP looks like:

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BS1:BS1Channel&version=3.0&Sender.Service=BS1...

Also is it always that the client invoking the web service should do via valid PI user and pwd?

Infopath needs to access the WSDL,and its not able to do via the wsdl file.

Regards,

Premjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created the WSDL using PI Integraion Builder>Tools>Display WSDL option.I will try to put the same URL in brower and see if I can see the WSDL definition

Regards,

Premjit

jagesh_lakdawala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi premjit,

I also generated WSDL file in the same way. and URL available in generated WSDL file SOAP:ADDRESS Tag is not for displaying the WSDL file in the Browser.

It is the URL for accessing the Outbound interface defined in the PI system through the SOAP sender Adapter.

i am also looking for the way of displaying the WSDL file which is created in PI.

Regards

Jagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use same url is as you given in SOAPUI for wsdl from url (if ?wsdl is not working).

Did you created webservice from BAPI using wizard in SE80/SE37? if yes then goto transaction SOAMANAGER for correct wsdl url.

>You can get wsdls by putting '?wsdl' , only if, Webservice is generated by .net application.

Not always true.

>And if you have genErated WSDL in PI. Why you need it from Browser?

If I want to use webservice in 90% cases I wont use PI as mediator.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get wsdls by putting '?wsdl' , only if, Webservice is generated by .net application.

Its not possible to get wsdl by putting '?wsdl' , if you have genrated in SAP PI. It can only be used via browser to test whether it is working fine or not.

And if you have genErated WSDL in PI. Why you need it from Browser?

You can access it from PI.

Regards,

Anurag Garg