cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table strucutre organization of GP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need information on the tables that store the GP 2.0 objects and the meanings of the fields.

Thanks and regards,

Harish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish ,

if your question is leading to the topic How to transport GP Content I could help you immediately. In other cases you've to explain your issue in more detail.

Regards

Berndt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No this is not about transporting the GP content, I can do this via the administration work set. I need details of the tables that are used by GP. In the SQL database I have tables that are related to CAF-GP for instance table CAF_GP_ACTION_GRP. I need information on what each table does and how are the GP objects stored?

Thanks and regards,

Harish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

as you certainely know the only way to get access to the DATA BASE is using the API. This is the only SAP supported way to get access to the required table. Because of that we are not allowed to deliver any documentation as required from you. Sorry because of that.

Regards

Berndt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

as you certainely know the only way to get access to the DATA BASE is using the API. This is the only SAP supported way to get access to the required table. Because of that we are not allowed to deliver any documentation as required from you. Sorry because of that.

Regards

Berndt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Berndt,

Is there documentatin aviable on the API through which I can access the GP tables. I work for SAP and I will have access to SAP internal servers if the documentation is internal.

Thanks and regards,

Harish.

Answers (0)