cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I really need your help. After updating our SAP TM from Service Pack 02 to Service Pack 04, an error during creation of transportation proposals and saving a freight units occurres. There is a "Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible. " error.

Runtime Errors OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

Exception CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_MAP=======CP" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

Error analysis

An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL', was not caught in procedure "IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~IS_ALIVE" "(METHOD)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause. Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the exception would occur, the current program is terminated. The reason for the exception is:

You attempted to use a 'NULL' object reference (points to 'nothing') access a component (variable: "ME->MAPPEE").An object reference must point to an object (an instance of a class) before it can be used to access components.Either the reference was never set or it was set to 'NULL' using the CLEAR statement.

Keywords:

"OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED" "CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL" "CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_MAP=======CP" or "CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_MAP=======CM01X" "IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~IS_ALIVE"

Do you have got any idea?

Kind regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Do you have the latest version of the optimizer installed? Between SP02 en SP03 an update of the optimizer is required. Maybe this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Nico.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

we have already updated our optimizer. The error also occurres when you are in Detail View of any SRQ, go to "Freight Unit" tab, open the freight unit, close the freight unit, click on any other tab in Detail View of the SRQ and then go back to the "Freight Unit" tab.

Maybe there is any program error or something else.

Kind regards,

Christian

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

We had some issues with the Freight Units. Try notes 1318988 and 1319829. Maybe they have some answers for you, but I am not sure. I hope it helps.

Regards,

Nico.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

yes this notes have solved our problem. Thanks a lot!!!

Kind regards,

Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

The same problem we were facing also. Please ask your basis guy to do the fine-tunning for Memory spaces to solve this problem.

Below are the areas which need to be adjest acordingly.

ztta/roll_area - Classic roll area per user and internal mode

ztta/roll_extension - Amount of memory per user in extended memory (EM)

abap/heap_area_total -

You can also check ST22 t-code to get the more information about the problem.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram Chouhan