cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS Module - Occupational Health - Vaccination Planning

sonja_koehler2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have created a protocol for the different exam types (boost 4 weeks, boost 12 months etc.). When i create a service for the vaccination protocol, it creates one service with 2 or 3 relevant dates (depending on the exam types) with future dates.

In the planning I can still not see who is due for their next examiniation. How can i find out who should be scheduled for the 4 week booster exam in a months time from the initial vaccination examination? It generates the future dates, but does not appear in the planning or as a proposed protocols to be scheduled. Am I missing something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SonjaKoehler,

Under reporting, use "S_SH8_72000002 - List Persons for Health Surveillance Protocols" with the following steps.

Click on dynamic selections, page will expand and you find "Assign person- health Surv.Protocol": Expand and double click on "Next due", Dynamic selections will appear and then click on Arrow icon for multiple selections for next due date. Choose select ranges and give lower and upper limit. System will display the persons with due dates for that particular period.

Hope this solves your issue, if not let me know..

Regards,

Srinivas Nookireddy