cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a strange problem. The user created a value contract and it went for release to 3 release codes. The first release code has released the contract in ME35K. But when the second release code tries to release the contract, the system says, no purchasing doc found. I have checked number of times myself, and we are using the correct release code, release group, set release & release prerequisites fulfilled fields are ticked.

I have checked in display contract and in release simulation it says that release possible for second release code.

Could anybody please suggest where could be the problem?

Regards

VT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it is not released and still blocked. I have checked release strategy and it is fine.

In release simultation it says that release is possible for second release code. While release prerequisite missing for third release code. That means release strategy is fine.

Can there be any other thing which is affecting. Or shall i ask the first release code to cancel release once and then re release the contract?

Please suggest.

Regards

VT

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether necessary release profiles are assigned to second level of release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The profile is ok for second release indication and in fact it was working till yesterday. I do not understand what has happened today.

The release indicators are maintained correctly

Can there be any other link?

Regards

VT

Former Member
0 Kudos

check what are the release indicators you have used for the said release strategy.

regards,

indranil

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Other than the simulation, after releasing the doc via first release code, please check the status the document, check whether its showing "released" or what?? If yes, then problem lies with your release strategy set up...

Regards

Priyanka.P