1.i have created a new feild settings for a PO and assing that to a particular document type.Is there any way to make a Price feild in dispaly mode in ME22n tcode for that document type only not to all.
What is the way to find out whether the price feild is dispaly aothorisation in tcode me22n for a particular user
It is possible to make it in display mode in ME22 but not in ME22N.So do one thing dont give authorisation for ME22N ,give authorisation only for ME22.
For this goto SPRO>MM>PURC>PO >DEFINE SCREEN LAYOUT AT DOCUMENT LEVEL
select me22,then click on lens ,then click on qty & price & then in price & price unit make it display
Edited by: Murugan mgl on Aug 19, 2009 1:01 PM
there are several ways to do it
first go to IMG - MM - Purchasing - Purchase Order -- Screen layout at document level
Select your document ME21n or ME22n
then select quantity and price
make price and price unit as DISPLAY
If you are maintaining purchase inforecord then 2nd option is goto M/06
select your condition type
in changes can be made area make manual entry as
B Automatic entry has priority OR D Not possible to process manually
Third option using authorizations
1. kindly check what field selection you assigned to that document type.
2. now check whether it is assigned to any other documnet type...if yes copy the same with different name and assign it to your documnet type.
3. now goto screen layout and select your field selection and make the price field to display mode....
revert back for clarifications if any
i have created a new document ZNOP with price feild Optional entry. and then assig to a document type NB.
Now my requirement is when the user using me22 the price feild should be in display mode only for that document type.
How we restrict this.
By using me22 feild setting it will affect all the document type. i need only for one
1. you have created new document type...thats fine. please check to which field selection it has been assigned. ensure that field selection should not be assigned to any other document type other than your document type.
2. if it is assigned to any other doc.type...please create a new field selection by copying the existing one and assign that to your new doc.type.