cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing text in SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , can anybody help me.

I have one z developed sap script for ARE1 printing for which i need to change some text . I have gone to the corresponding foother and changed the text and generated the development . But my problem is when i am printing from the tcode J1IA103 i.e.

tcode for ARE1 the old text are showing . Is there something else we need to do .

Thanks In advance .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be two issues:

1. Have you check the language of the form?

2. You have not activate the form.

Regards,

Sana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the working environment i mean if u r testing i the quality or production it wont work compulsory u have to transport that object . (and at the same time check the previous text is commented or not )

Hope it will be helpful .... Please let me know any queries on this ..

Regards ,

Rediez.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. it has been done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These links give u the whole idea about Scripts in SAP the tcode is se71.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/d6/0dc169494511d182b70000e829fbfe/applet.htm

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/FormPrinting-SAPscript%2CSmartforms

Hope, it would help you.

with reagrds,

Mamta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the language of the form in which you are doing the changes.Cross-language issue can cause issues.

Regards,

Sana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scripts are client Dependent, so u need to move the Script to ur Testing system, by using SCC1 tcode or else

Form Name ZTEST

Source Client :UR Developement client

Target Form ZTEST

F8

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per your advice i have done that . when i am opening the script through SE71 the change is showing but when i am taking the printout through transaction J1IA103 the old text is showing .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in which language the form is been called and change as per the langauge. and also in which window ur chnaging .

activate the Script Debugger and check whether the ELEMENT is being called if so whether it is coming to the changed footer or not . Its all Careful Debugging u will understand where is the issue ...

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is standard text check your LANGUAGE key.....

former_member555112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Incase your testing client is different from your development client then you need to transport teh script to your testing client.

Transport the request in the testing client via SCC1.

In your testing client go to SCC1 transaction and put the request of the script.

Check the checkbox for subtasks and say start immediately.

Regards,

Ankur Parab

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per your advice i have done that . when i am opening the script through SE71 the change is showing but when i am taking the printout through transaction J1IA103 the old text is showing .