cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I tried to re-register my UWL for workflow and some of my customize task cannot be found in the uwl.webflow.SAP_ECC_HumanResources anymore. For example task TS99000060. I need to add this task to the xml but it only allow me to download it to my local desktop and when i try to upload it back, it is saying that it is a standard configuration and does not allow me to overwrite. My initial problem is when i key in my customize task in SWFVISU, and re-register the uwl, it is not generating any of the code in my xml

PLease, anyone can help me please.

Thanks.

Regards,

Bryan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's right, you should download the standard configuration file, modify the file to add the task and then upload the file.

When you upload the file make sure you change the name of the configuration (something like originalfilename.<CUSTOMER>.xml or originalfilename.<CUSTOMER>.zip) and make sure the priority is set to high. You may have to clear the cache (System Administration > System Configuration > Universal Worklist u2013 Administration then Cache Administration Page and Clear Cache button).

Regards,

Pierre

Answers (0)