SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To put a new button in std Device master data (transaction IQ03)

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can you tell me how cqn i add a new button in the Std Device master data,transaction IQ03,IQ02 etc.

I got an exit menu exit +ZUD and function exit EXIT_SAPLIPW1_003 but dont know how to use it.

is there any customising where i can make the button visible in the transactions.

Regards,

Bigy

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Device

Enhancement and Preassignment of Fields:

Transactions SMOD and CMOD are available for enhancing and preassigning fields for devices.

When creating a device using Plant Maintenance (PM), you can enter data directly onto the Other tab page. You do this by using transaction IQ01 to define enhancement ITOB0001. This is not possible via transaction IQ04. In change mode, however, you can use both transactions to access customer-specific fields.

Table EQUI contains device data. The customer include CI_EQUL is used to include customer-specific fields in the database table. You cannot preassign fields for devices. You can use the field selection to display fields for device and connection (both based on equipment) differently.

EXIT_SAPLE30B_001 (Permissibility checks for device replacement)

EXIT_SAPLE30D_001(Default values for installation, removal and replacement)

EXIT_SAPLE30D_002(Checks for installation, removal and replacement)

EXIT_SAPLE30D_001(Entries for goods movement during installation, removal and replacement)

EXIT_SAPLEG42_001 (Device modification, device and register data after modification)

EXIT_SAPLEG42_002 (Check device info record, device modification, device and register data)

EXIT_SAPLEG60_001 (Default allocation of logical registers)

The following list shows the important customer exits from device management:

Package / Development Class EE07.

Regards,

Siva Bontha

0 Kudos

Thanks Siva,

For the information

But my query is related to transaction IQ01, IQ02 and IQ03 where i need to put an extra Button on the Tab 'ISDATA'.

I got an exit which i think i can use , the exits are menu exit +ZUD and function exit EXIT_SAPLIPW1_003 .

But till now i dont know hw can i add a button in the STD .

How to link the button in the Screen and use the above Exits.

Please can you tell me

Kind regards,

Bigy

0 Kudos

IQSM0003 Serial numbers, user exit for additional data...............

Go to CMOD t-code create a project over there and click on Enhancement assignments.

add ur enhancement IQSM0003 and save it and activate it.

Click on components if you can change over there the menu exits. in the change mode Click on +ZUD give the icon name and select the icon.

I guess it will work.

Regards,

Siva Bontha

0 Kudos

will check it Siva and will confirm.....

thanks for the help

0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

I tried the above points which you told me but was unsucessfull.

Actually how does the exit EXIT_SAPLIPW1_003 works.

I mean if i give the new button or menu in the menu exit +ZUD then how is the exit EXIT_SAPLIPW1_003 found out which is the screen to be enhnaced and which button have to be shown.

Can please tell me in detail

Thanks once again

Best regards,

Bigy

0 Kudos

Hi Bigy,

Please tell me how you proceded in order to add that new button in IQ01/IQ02/IQ03 transactions.

Kind Regards,

Iulia

0 Kudos

Hi Iulia,

I created implementation for the Badi EQUI_SCR_03. This is will bring up
a new tab in the Device/Equipment master.

You can check in system E5M/300.

I Implemented methods : INIT_SCREEN, PUT_DATA_PBO.

In the subscreen tab of Badi I gave my subscreen name and screen number.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Bigy

0 Kudos

Hi Bigy,

Thank you for your answer.

Kind Regards,

Iulia

0 Kudos

Hi Bigy,

The BAdi "EQUI_SCR_03 "is for SAP internal use only. How can you implement that?

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I provided the code which is needed for the implementation.

customers would create there own impl and put the code which I have given

br,

Bigy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a different way to create a BAdi  implementation when the system restricts.

Can you please share it with me?