cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing group field is missing on material master purchasing view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I need a help for MM material master issue.

When I execute t-code MM02 for a material, I could not find field Purchasing Group on Purchasing view. This happens only for certain plant. Let say for Plant A, the field Purchasing Group exists on Purchasing View while for Plant B, that field is suppressed.

Could anyone tell me how to configure to display Purchasing Group field on Material Master Purchasing View based on specific plant?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Frans Sunarja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amol,

Thank you for your response.

I have verified T-Code OMS9. I chose Field sel. Group 52 for MARC-EKGRP. I observed Field ref MM01, MM02, and MM03. For MM01, it is optional, MM02 is optional, and MM03 is Display.

But still, when I execute MM02 for specific plant (e.g plant B), the field Purchasing Group is not displayed while for Plant A, the field Purchasing Group is displayed.

Is there any other possibility?

Thank you

Best regards,

Frans Sunarja

former_member212745
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frans,

Pl. verify in T-code OMSR whether the field MARC-EKGRP is hide or not.

If it is hodden, this may happen. Make it Display

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amol,

I have verified T-Code OMS9. I chose Field sel. Group 52 for MARC-EKGRP. I observed Field ref MM01, MM02, and MM03. For MM01, it is optional, MM02 is optional, and MM03 is Display.

But still, when I execute MM02 for specific plant (e.g plant B), the field Purchasing Group is not displayed while for Plant A, the field Purchasing Group is displayed.

Is there any other possibility?

Thank you

Best regards,

Frans Sunarja

former_member212745
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frans,

You have checked for the T-code MM01,MM02,MM03 But have you checked the same for the Field ref. like 0001 and 0002 in the same T-code OMS9?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frans ,

Goto Transaction OMSA and at first find the field reference set against the Plant B.

Then goto OMS9 , and against the field slection grp 52 and above identified field reference set it to optional.

This would solve ur problem.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I have checked Field Ref. 0001 and 0002 for Field sel.group 52 and both of them are set as optional

Thanks

Frans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I have tried your suggestion. In T-code: OMSA, I have added plant B with the same maintenance status with default plant 0001 which is KDEVALBPQSZXCFG. I set MM02 as the field reference.

However, when I execute MM02 with plant B, the field Purchasing Group is still missing.

Thanks

Frans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frans ,

After setting MM02 as field reference , did u check in OMS9 against field selction grp 52 what option was set ?

It should be optional entry.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check whether you have influencing and influence fields options in the screen selection for material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Did you mean that I have to observe t-code OMS9? I have observed it for T-code MM01, MM02, and MM03 for MARC-EKGRP. None of them is marked as 'Hide'.

Or is there any other T-code or part that I have to verify?

Thank you

Best regards,

Frans