cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AET issue: Problem in generating Z fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We released the service request of the Zfields to Quality server. But request is released with problem as u2018Enhancement is not active and cannot be transportedu2019.

Note: We created Zfields using AET tool. Fields was created successfully but with error (Fields was not generated). However we are able use those fields without an issue.

I tried to regenerate the Extension ID of the Zfield in extension analyzer. But it is not generating and showing message as u2018ZAEXT00004V was not generatedu2019

Please help me to rectify this scenario

Thanks in advance

Chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stevejonathan_tirtha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we do not allow user to transport inactive/error enhancement.

If AET shows that the field enhancement still has an error, there muss be something not correctly generated.

You might able use the field, as soon the field is generated in the BOL structure.

Please open the enhancement using transaction AXTSHOW, in this transaction you will have the Generate button, to generate the field from the transaction. Otherwise you can also use the report AXT_EXT_GENERATE to generate the field.

If you're still not able to generate the field successfully, please provide me the complete error message.

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve thanks for reply,

I tried to re-generate the enhancement with both options (Transaction AXTSHOW and Report AXT_EXT_GENERATE).

It could not generate. I am getting message as u2018ZAEXT00004V was not generatedu2019

Some more information about the error:-

Log messages for the enhancement: E077 (AXT_MODEL): Error during mass activation; the corresponding enhancement is unknown

E060 (AXT_COMMON): Unknown dynpro popup was raised during generation of BWA_DATASOURCE_FIELD 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_H

Thanks

Chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

Even if regeneration is giving you problem, I would recommend to delete the enhancement and try adding the field again using AET. You should not be using the field unless the generation is successful and in green status. You can also have a look of the [blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/14990] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; which might help.

Thanks,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

Even if regeneration is giving you problem, I would recommend to delete the enhancement and try adding the field again using AET. You should not be using the field unless the generation is successful and in green status. You can also have a look of the [blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/14990] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; which might help.

Thanks,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

Thanks for helping,

Off Corse I can delete enhancement in AET and I cam go for new enhancement for the same development, but already the same enhancements are released to quality system with errors.

How to correct these errors. If am not correcting the errors, what would be the harms?

Is there any way out to correct he errors during release ?. Please try to put some light on this area.

Regards

Chand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stevejonathan_tirtha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chand and Sijo,

the error message "Unknown Dynpro ....." is raised under circumstances where AET calls Netweaver generation class or function module which raise a dynpro that requires user interaction.

In CRM Web UI we cannot simulate the Dynpro, therefore the generation process will be terminated and this error will be raised.

However, if you run the generation from SAP GUI using AXTSHOW this should work.

I do not know exactly what causes the error in your system. Therefore, please raise a CSN message.

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Could you please help me as I am getting the same error?

Error as :''Unknown dynpro popup was raised during generation of DOMAIN' while creating a field through AET and as a result the field is not getting generated.

Is this problem got solved finally through raising the CSN message only?

Thanks,

Anup

stevejonathan_tirtha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the message "<EXT_ID> was not generated" is raised, because the generation is failed.

Can you go back to AXTSHOW and see in the Log Message what is the error?

And maybe just copy paste the error in this posting.

On the other hand, you can create a CSN message to SAP support. Please inform your self from other collegues how to create a CSN message. But I hope, we can solve your problem via this forum.

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Log messages for the enhancement:

E077 (AXT_MODEL): Error during mass activation; the corresponding enhancement is unknown

E060 (AXT_COMMON): Unknown dynpro popup was raised during generation of BWA_DATASOURCE_FIELD 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_H

Regards

Chand

former_member206299
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

Hoping you were able to solve the problem If could you explain how as I am also getting a similar kind of an error

Error : ''Unknown dynpro popup was raised during generation of DOMAIN' and because of this the field being added through the AET is not getting generated.

Any suggestions on this error.

Regards,

Sijo.

former_member206299
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

Hoping that u solved the issue if please explain how as we are also facing a similar

Error as :''Unknown dynpro popup was raised during generation of DOMAIN' while creating a field through AET and as a result the field is not getting generated

Any suggestions ..

Regards,

Sijo.

stevejonathan_tirtha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to give you some feedbacks:

1. This error: E060 (AXT_COMMON): Unknown dynpro popup was raised during generation of BWA_DATASOURCE_FIELD 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_H, should not come if you generate the enhancement using AXTSHOW. I hope, you did not forget to press the "Generate Button". The error comes only if you generate the enhancement in WebUI. The reason for this is because AET uses some NetWeaver API for the generation, some of the API are not dynrpo free. It means the API requires user interaction. This cannot be visualize in WebUI.

2. You said, you've already released on enhancement with error. An enhancement with error cannot be transported. The BEFORE_EXPORT FM will raise an error, if you try to export an enhancement with error.

If you do not come any further, please create a CSN message. This kind of issue needs to be investigated directly in the customer system.

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right steve. Error Message(Unknown dynpro popup was raised during generation of BWA_DATASOURCE_FIELD 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_H) was raised when I was created the fields in AET only but not in AXTSHOW.

Fields was created successfully but with error.we are able use those fields without an issue.

After that only I tried to re-generate the enhancement in AXTSHOW. Then I got message as 'ZAEXT00004V was not generatedu2019

Then I released the service request of the Zfields to Quality server.But request is released with problem as u2018Enhancement is not active and cannot be transportedu2019

Again I tried to re-generate the enhancement in AXTSHOW. Then I got message as 'ZAEXT00004V was not generatedu2019.

As your input i cannot transoprt the request (which is released with errors) to Quality.

I dont know about CSN message. can you please help what is CSN message and how it will help me rectify the problem.

Regards

Chand