cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Reservation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a situation where my client has deleted one component from service order but the reservation for this compoenent still exsists as active. Now due to this reason it shows a reservation for this component against the order in MMBE and in MD04. I am not able to delete this reservation manually using MD22 because it says that the reservation has been created automatically. It is suggesting us to delete the component from the particular order and the reservation will be deleted automatically. But we have already done the step. Compoenent has already been deleted from service order but reservation is stillacive.

Please sugggest us a way to delete this reservation permanently.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To delete a reservation from reservation list you modify the service order, go to item detail in components list and then flag the "Final Issue". Right now, if you update the reservation list the component was been deleted.

Regards,

Rogério Reis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the order confirmation with the help of IW41. There is one check box that is "Clear Open Res." Check (flag) this check box and save the transaction. With this Reservation no. will not be considered for the further business transactions.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

in this case you will have to delete the orphaned entry in table RESB using SE16N. you should, however, find out why the deletion of the component in the service order didn't take care to delete the RESB-entry. this has to stop, otherwise you will get serious inconsistencies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

after delete the item again MRP needs to run.