cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave request - Time Account Column mismatch

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I test leave request using Tcode PTARQ in tIme accounts tab i am getting several columns in the report like Unapproved - Approved - Planned .... but in the portal I am getting only the following colums: Time accounts - Deductable from - Deductable to -Entitlement - Remainder leave.

How do I enable the columns to appear in Portal?

regards,

Bala M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Only these columns

Time accounts - Deductable from - Deductable to -Entitlement - Remainder leave

Are available in the front end, To get other columns you need to go for modification ie JAVA using NWDI

Personalisation etc wont work to display extra columns although you can hide them using it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any progress from SAP on implementing these additional columns visibility from portal?

soumyajitroy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As of now there is no plan to include the fields in the standard view. If want to make the additional fields visible. You need to change the visibility property of the UI Element (Table Columns) in the NWDS and re-deploy the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of "PTARQ" is the SAP Trasaction ....

This is base on the ITS version .......

In the 4.7 version where the ess mss is ITS base version ....it shows the details in the colume like

Time A/c , Valid from , valid to , Deducted form , Deducted to , entilement , used entiletement used ect ect.....

In the upgrated version ....you can find following document for the implementation

http://help.sap.com/bp_hcmv1600/BBLibrary/Documentation/N06_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I went through the document, but i havent get the answer for how to bring columns as like SAP in portal screen.

Regards,

Bala

0 Kudos

hi,

In the below SAP help link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/42/c8d810c7a56bb0e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

I found the below lines. exactely i am looking for this. But in IMG i havent find anything for chaning the web application layout.

If required, you can show additional fields by making the relevant settings in Customizing for Web Dynpro interfaces. To determine which additional fields exist, see report RPTARQUIATEST(Test Report for UIA Interface for Leave Requests).

any suggestions how to do this?

regards,

Bala