Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating new BP with BUPAFS_FS_CREATE_FRM_DATA201

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using BUPAFS_FS_CREATE_FRM_DATA201 is an LSMW to create new business partners, reading the data in from a file.

The E1BPADTEL segment holds a field for a telephone number, and field R_3_USER to indicate whether this is a mobile number (' ' = no; X=yes). Accordingly, either the 'Telephone' or 'Mobile Phone' fields get updated for the business partner in the Communication section on the Address tab.

Individually, both work fine. I.e. if I put in a phone number with R_3_USER blank, Telephone field is filled; If R_3_USER = 'X', then the mobile number field is filled instead. However I need both fields updated - the Telehone and Mobile Phone fields. How can I do this?

I tried creating 2 files, 1 with header information for the BP and another containing lines for the phone numbers, but it only read in the first line, i.e. created just one segment.

Has anyone any ideas on how to update both Telephone and Mobile numbers with this idoc? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We do not have this FM in our system but the BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA here the telephone numbers are on a table, so it is possible to enter two entries one for a mobile and one for a normal telephone number.

Succes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

The values for R3 user are not actually X or space, but rather 1,2,3,X.space.

You can look up the significance of each of these values from table ADR2, field R3 user.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers,

Rishu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

The values for R3 user are not actually X or space, but rather 1,2,3,X.space.

You can look up the significance of each of these values from table ADR2, field R3 user.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers,

Rishu.