cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

i am a MM techno functional consultant with good more than 5 yrs exp in sap technical and now working on MM on a rollout project and planning to write MM certification,can any one please povide me material for ecc5 i am planning to write that verision.

babitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I am a SAP Consultant having 4 yrs in SAP Technical and recently got oppurtunity to work on MM, currently working on SAP MM.I'm planning to write the MM certification, can any one let me know where to get the material TSCM50 (Part I and II ) and TSCM52 ( Part I and II ) to prepare the certification exam. Also if any one completed the certification recently then share the questions to neelimaravi at ymail dot com.

Thanks in advance..

Neelima.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 6yrs domain experience in Manufacturing field. Now I have plans to do SAP MM certification & change the field.

Can I do the SAP certification without having SAP experience? Can I just do the SAP course in Normal institutes & prepare at home & do the certification?

Or do I need to go with institutes like SIemens?

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through the SAP Certification details in SAP site. There are three levels of certification i.e., Associate,Professional and Master. Hope that the Associate level of certification would be for freshers those who are not exposed to SAP atmosphere. I am interested in knowing which would be suitable for a core team member i.e., Professional or Master.

Do we need to know the complete configuration set ups or basic would do. Please share your experience.

S.Raghavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body provide me list of SAP certification center along with contact number thought the world.

Especially in Nepal and Dubai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Akhilesh , could you make me understand about the SAP HCM Certification ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i m Purchasing consultant and very interessted to learn Sap and i m planning to write the MM certification, can any one let me know where to get the material TSCM50 (Part I and II ) and TSCM52 ( Part I and II ) to prepare the certification exam. Also if any one completed the certification recently then share the questions.

Can any one of you help me to complete this certificate, i want really start on the field of SAP very interested.

i will appreciate if any one of you want to be a mentor

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys. please let me know where you've got the TSCM50 and TSCM52 materials.i'm desperately searching for it..

Former Member
0 Kudos

google for tscm50 .. it is available on rapidshare.

or mention your email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got it on rapidshare but it is password protected.anyone have the password?

Former Member
0 Kudos

got them... check on esnips... rapidshare is frustrating...

Edited by: shadaabq on Dec 24, 2010 1:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babitha,

Have you completed the MM certification? Please share the question with me in shyjithnitt """ gmail.com. I am planning to do certification soon.

Best regards,

Shyjith.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am apearing SAP MM certification Exam & got a mail from sap as 'Your profile is approved for Associate Level Direct Certification in MM ECC 6.0 (C_TSCM52_05) Version'

What is difference between TSCM52 and C_TSCM52_05

Which books I need to study .Pls guide me

Thanks

Chalapathi T

Former Member
0 Kudos

The books you need to study are TSCM50 (Part I and II ) and TSCM52 ( Part I and II ).

On internet you will find many sample questions and material.

I'm right now studying to take same exam on 21/12.

Good Luck,

SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am vishal. I join today and happy to see that you are write the exam.

my best wishes is always with you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

Thanks & wish you the same. I am directly applyng for certification & not getting any course material from SAP . If you joined for training with authorized training center , you will get th e couse material . I hope by this time you know the materials codes(like TSCM52 Part 1 & Part2 ) need to refer .Pls let me know couse material details for ECC.60 .i.e C_TSCM52_05.

Thanks in Advance

regards

Chalapathi T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastien

i m Purchasing consultant and very interessted to learn Sap and i m planning to write the MM certification, do you know where to get the material TSCM50 (Part I and II ) and TSCM52 ( Part I and II ) to prepare the certification exam. Also if you completed the certification recently then can you share the questions.

Can you help me to complete this certificate, i want really start on the field of SAP very interested.

i will appreciate if you want to be a mentor

Thank you in advance

Best regards

0 Kudos

HI,

Could you please let me know the Registration Process for SAP MM Certifiction..I have 5+ years of Industry expertience in Manufacturing, Logistics,Ware House ..

Please drop the link to register for a SAP MM certificationa and Fee details if you know..

Regards,

VENU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

www.rmktechnology.com has got all the consolidated material for SAP MM certification available online along with Practice paper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Babithak,

I don't think that you can do in ECC 5 . to my knowledge you can do the certification in ECC 6.0 only. any the materials are same a ECC 4.6 and only few changes you need to know. And if you want the materials for Ecc 6.0 then you should sign up with SAP for online certification. this option might cost you less.

Hope my suggestion would help you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos