Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add custom tab in Asset Master

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to add a custom tab in asset master (AS01, AS02, AS03).

I have read through the documentation for enhancement AIST0002, but still don't know how to do it.

Can anyone please advise? Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a project in transaction CMOD and assign the enhancement and activate it. Add custom fields that you want to add to the screen to structure CI_ANLU then create subscreen 9000 in the function group 'XAIS' . create the screen and activate it.

Regards,

Himanshu

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a project in transaction CMOD and assign the enhancement and activate it. Add custom fields that you want to add to the screen to structure CI_ANLU then create subscreen 9000 in the function group 'XAIS' . create the screen and activate it.

Regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

That's what I get from the documentation.

But when I create a sub-screen in function group XAIS, and activate it, I can't find it shown in asset master maintenance.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the followinf link..you mat get some idea..

[customFileds|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/MgNXAg ]

Hope it Helps...

Regards

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have create a proj in CMOD and activated the screen the new tab should be avaliable if it is not it might need some customizing try like below:

Transaction AOLK>>Select your Asset class click on General Assignment of Layout

Go to transaction AOLA. Copy the tab layout u2018SAPu2019 to create another layout, say, ZSAP.

System will copy all the settings and will inform you about that.

Select your newly created layout and double-click on the folder u2018Tab page titlesu2019.

You want to put your custom fields in the tab page u201CGeneralu201D. So, select this tab page entry and double-click on the folder "Position of Groups".

Here, all the field groups currently residing in the tab-page u201CGeneralu201D are shown. Add an entry for your newly created fields.

Select the group box from the list. An entry will come with u201CUu201D padded with the custom subscreen prepared by you.

Then, save and come out.

Now, go to tcode AOLK and assign tab layout ZSAP. for asset class 1000.

check now.

Regards,

Himanshu