cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Text in Vendor Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Does anyone have information on how to use the Purchase Order Text field in the vendor master? Everything I have read so far is in reference to SRM. We are currently running ECC6.0. I entered information into the PO Text field of the Purchasing screen on the vendor master, but cannot figure out how to get it to input to the PO header text. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In customizing ->material management -> purchasing -> purchase order -> texts for purchase orders -> define copying rules for header texts, choose "header text" and click on text linkages. Here you can enter for source object "vendor master", and for source text choose vendor master header text.

This will copy text from vendor master to PO header text.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the Vendor PO Text configured and it shows in the header text portion of the PO; however, I cannot get it to print on the PO. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You probably have a cusotmized form, that has not taken care about this. So you need to change the form. Best you contact your SAPscript person.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you for your help. Your solution(s) solved my problem.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to setup the copy rule in IMG > MM > Purchasing > purchase order > texts for purchase order > define copy rule for header texts