Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How NAST table is updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sales order and I am generating billing document . for the same billing doument have a script form and conditional records

Please let me know how the NAST table is updated and also how the field nast-vsztp is updated with the conditonal records for the billing documents

if i have the conditional records How nast-vsztp is updated for a billing document .

Thanks in advance

Sudhakar

8 REPLIES 8

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you checked tcode:NACE?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked NACE it has default setting for output type . i have conditional records but nast-vsztp field not updating the conditional records . it is updating only default settings everytime. please let me know the reason why?

Thanks in advance

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi

NAST table is updated as soon as a message is created and printed.

The field nast-vsztp depends on how the condition record for the message type is set: trx VV13 for sales order, VV33 for billing

Max

0 Kudos

Hi,

In T-code vv33 i set the time value 3. But it is not considering my conditional record setting. It is taking only the default value 1.

Please let me know the reason.

Thanks in advance

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi

That value should be set as soon as the message is created, so run trx VF02, insert a bill number and go to message section, here create a new message for your condition and try to check why the value 1 instead of 3 is set by debug.

Max

0 Kudos

Hi,

The billing document generated with refrence of credimemo( sales order ) .Unable to put the messages.

I maintained same customer grp3 . what conditional records contain . Still it is taking default value for the ouput type.

Please let me know why the conditional records is not considering at all and why it is not updating NAST-VSZTP.

Thanks in advance

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi,

I found another issue the condtional reocrds considering the t-code VF02. But not in VF01 for billing documents .

Any idea about why VF01 , why it is not considering the conditional records ?

Thanks in advance

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use program RSNAST00 to update nast table

Can you look at the Program RSNAST00, this will help you out

Thanks,

Krishna