cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Content for Production Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we are looking for a SAP standard scenario for our business scenario to get details per production order and workcenter.

I found already Datasources 2LIS_04_P_MATNR (for production order header data), 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL (for production order operational data) and 2LIS_04_P_COMP (for production order component data), which contain the data we will need to be reported on.

Unfortunately I'm not able to find any How-To paper or anything like this, where I can see, how these 3 Datasources are coming together in BW. For 2LIS_04_P_MATNR I found 0PP_DS01 in the business content. But I expected to find as well an DSO in the SAP content for the other 2 Datasources. I'm also wondering, if there is a standard cube, where these 3 DSO's are coming together later on to be the basis for the reporting.

Does anybody of you have any standard documentation of this business scenario?

Thank you in advance.

Peggy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peggy , There is no standard DSO or infocube available which reports on all the 3 data sources combined together.

But there are standard DSOs ,infocubes like 0PP_O01 , 0PP_C04 which can be used in a custom multiprovider to draw reports of interest.

For more details refer http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/28/500b3c56488e6be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Hope this helps

Sampada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sampada,

thank you for your answer. So I will create 3 own DSO's and than Cubes and bring them together in an Multiprovider. Really a pitti that there are no standard DSO's for these Datasources.But easily to be done on my own with the information in the SAP Library.

Best greetings,

Peggy

Answers (0)