Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit/BTE for tx F110 (SAPF110S), Automatic Payments (field XREF3)

josgabriel_martnez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been searching for a long time the posts in the forums regarding similar issues, but I can not find a suitable solution.

The problem is:

It's needed to fill one field of the payment document (BSEG-XREF3) created by tx F110, with the value coming from the original document (REGUP-XREF3) that is processed by F110 (SAPF110S).

I can not find a BTE / exit that: 1) Could be reached during F110 execution and 2) contains data from both documents, or something similar that could allow me to gather the data from both documents.

Let me say that I'm very AWARE of the fact that SAPF110S schedules and executes all this processes in background; I am debugging it using the okcode JDBG in tx SM37. In fact, I can "reach" and debugg another BTE already in use (BTE process 1120, FI document creation), when the payment document is created. This one could be suitable to pass the value to the payment document that is to be created.

The other BTE only reached is BTE process 1830, but this one is only executed during proposal creation, and although I get access to REGUP values, the only possibility is to save the value with SET/GET parameters statement, in order to pass the value in memory for the next execution of F110, but this approach is not good at all.

Any ideas? Somebody has resolved something similar?

(In forums, a lot of people talks abouts exits or BTEs that they has never used before).

I have tested various of the user-exits that came across searching in the forums, and the BADI FI_F110_SCHEDULE_JOB, but:

-No one of the u-exits works, and

-The BADI is not suitable for solving the problem.

Thanks in advance,

José Gabriel Martínez.

Edited by: José Gabriel on Sep 7, 2009 2:06 PM

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi José,

Please check BADI FBAS_CIN_MF05AFA0.

Regards,

Babul.

0 Kudos

Hi Babul,

The BADI that you mentioned is not triggered by SAPF110S, it doesn't work.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi José,

This BADI is part of F110.

Please check the validations for triggering the BADI in include F110SFW0_WT_POST_WITHHOLDING of SAPF110S.

Regards,

Babul.

0 Kudos

Hi Babul,

Ok, the BADI is part of this include of SAPF110S.

But, I have been checking it and the Form where the BADI should be called, is not executed explicity in any section of the code of SAPF110S. I am not sure if it could be called in a dynamic way.

Also, it seems that the mentioned section of the code of include F110SFW0_WT_POST_WITHHOLDING is somehow Indian-related (written in the comments). By the way, I set the filter of the BADI = ES (Spain) (and also set it = IN, just in case, but nothing happens).

Furthermore, the payments documents that I'm testing do not have witholdings.

Thanks anyway, but it isn't triggered.

Regards.

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe badi AC_DOCUMENT.

Best regards..

0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

No, the BADi AC_DOCUMENT isn't triggered neither.

But thanks for your interest anyway.

Regards.

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A suggestion in case if you haven't tried - with classic substitutions GGB1?

0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

I haven't tried substitutions-GGB1, I just used it one time, a long time ago, just to validate and substitute one value according to a Z table field.

But, I am not sure, may be because I am not used to use this tool, but I can not figure out how to "get" the data of both documents at the same time and perform the changes, using this tool.

For example, if you check the BTE - "Interface" 1025, this one could be an excellent solution, because I tested it, it is triggered, and it gives access to the needed data and structures to accoplish the requested task.

But, it isn't suitable, due to the fact that this BTE-interface-1025 is P&S, so, it is not intended for perform changes to the FI documents. That is way I am looking for a BTE-Process, like the one associated to event 1120.

Even, BTE-"Process"-1640, looks like the right one according to its documentation, but unfortunately it isn't triggered, I don't know why (like all of my tests, I copied the FM, and entered the corresponding entry, with active product, using tx FIBF).

Have you used substitutions-GGB1 to solve the same problem with F110-Payment Program? Please, let me know how, if it is the case.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a similar requirement with Jose. But I need to put cheque number in assignment field of payment document created from payment run.

I tried to use substitution, but it's not trigered when I run payment run.

I put prerequisite SYST-TCODE = 'F110' and use exit to get the cheque number, like this :

DATA : checkno(16) TYPE c.

SELECT SINGLE chect
  INTO checkno
  FROM payr
  WHERE zbukr = bkpf-bukrs
  AND hbkid = 'SCB'
  AND hktid = 'GAB01'
  AND vblnr = bkpf-belnr
  AND gjahr = bkpf-gjahr.

IF sy-subrc = 0.
    bseg-zuonr = checkno.
  ENDIF.
ENDFORM.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks,

Melissa

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

>

> I have a similar requirement with Jose. But I need to put cheque number in assignment field of payment document created from payment run.

>

> I tried to use substitution, but it's not trigered when I run payment run.

> I put prerequisite SYST-TCODE = 'F110' and use exit to get the cheque number, like this :

>

>

DATA : checkno(16) TYPE c.
> 
>   SELECT SINGLE chect
>   INTO checkno
>   FROM payr
>   WHERE zbukr = bkpf-bukrs
>   AND hbkid = 'SCB'
>   AND hktid = 'GAB01'
>   AND vblnr = bkpf-belnr
>   AND gjahr = bkpf-gjahr.
> 
>   IF sy-subrc = 0.
>     bseg-zuonr = checkno.
>   ENDIF.
> ENDFORM.

>

> Any suggestion ?

>

> Thanks,

> Melissa

Melissa, I had the same problem and I found the Tx. FCHU. This Tx. update the value of bseg-zuonr with payr-chect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

Yes, I'm using FCHU now. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem. I have to populate BSEG-ZUONR and BSEG-XREF2 with REGUP-ZUONR and REGUP-XREF2.

If someone find a solution please tell me,

thanks,

Anna

0 Kudos

Hello,

For now, and to solve my issue, I have this temporary solution until get something better (I'm using FI - BTE's approach):

If the proposal was executed previously, and you are executing the payment now, it means that the record of the proposal exists in REGUP, so from BTE-Process event 1120, I retrieve the record using the data available in field BKPF-BKTXT (LAUFD = BKPF-BKTXT(8) and LAUFI = BKPF-BKTXT+9(5) , I'm not sure if this will be the same for you, in your SAP-ECC system.

If there is no record in REGUP, it means that you are executing the payment directly. In this case, the BTE-Process event 1830 is executed before event 1120, so, during event 1830 I can "save" in memory the REGUP's values (using only SET PARAMETER). Later, during event 1120, I retrieve this values (GET PARAMETER).

This solution is still waiting to be tested, but, I have tested it on my own, and it works, by now.

I hope this could help.

Regards,

José Gabriel.

0 Kudos

I have a requirement to add a validation on the invoice that is being processed in F110. Can i use BTE-1830 for this purpose?.

I hear that this BTE is a process BTE which is used to change the values and not P/S BTE - what is the difference between the two types? Or is there any other better alternative? I want this trigger to be as localized as possible (to F110) so haven't considered other BTEs like 1025.

I am using the automatic payment run program (RFF110S) in background mode and not F110 transaction. The payment run is executed directly without proposal. All i need is the invoice documents that are being processed in that run to validate.

Thanks

Karthik

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did anyone find a solution to this?

I am also trying to populate BSEG-ZUONR  with REGUP-LAUFI in SAPF110S for Tcode F110.

Because the REGUP-ZUONR is blank and not getting updated with the ID number entered on the selection screen in Tcode F110.

Please Advise.

Thank you.