Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to enter values in CG02 for the new chracteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created new class and characteristics. and done the below configration

1) Specify Value Assignment. In this I had assigned the class to Val Ass. type. With val ass cat as A. New Value ass active and change active checkbox checked.

2) Setting done in " Set Up Table-Based Value Assignment". The valution as. type is assigned to all the chracteristics/object with proper column width and column postion. Specification Type is kep blank.

3) Assigned the Value Ass type in the property tree through settings in "Set Up property tree"

4) Executed transaction CGCZ with all the parameters checked.

Now when I am executing CG02 transaction and for exiting substance I am trying to enter the value in Value assignment tab for the paritular value assignment type all the chracteristics are coming in display mode/non editable.Also tried on new substance but no sucess.

What could be the cause and what needs to be done to rectify this.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Thanks

Shashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Can you please confirm, in second step whether you have generated the entries in Table using option 1: Create Entries for the Value Assignments or you created those entries manually.

If you have created those entries manually, delete all of them and regenerate those entries through "Create Entries for the Value Assignments" Option.

Also, check the column 'Editable', whether those characteristics are marked or not.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Brajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems you are in display mode - change the workbench mode to edit mode by cliking on icon - pencil and eye at left side top. check your classification system and help on editability as said above.

Thanks

Jayakumar