cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ware house management bin stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai SAP guis

In which table storage bin stock will be stored with diffrent stock types like unrestricted ,blocked and quality .

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in WM all stock is stored in table LQUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your reply and I did not find the stock types in LQUA table,I found only available stock and total stock with diffrent batches,but i need the bin stock with stock types,

Thanx

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what do you have in field LQUA-BESTQ ?

If this field is empty, then the quant is in unrestricted use.

Can it be that your MMBE shows different stock types than your WM? If this is a yes, then this may be caused by unprocessed posting change notices. Check LU04 transaction for open PCNs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Jurgeon.My aim is to find the unrestricted stock qtys by bin.When i am selecting the field stock category in LQUA table for unresticted qtys . it is also showing the blocked and quality stock in the ouput.Can u guide me how to get unresricted qty by bin.

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen any input for the above issue.

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

As told be Herr Juergen , each bin consists of many Quants , so ultimaltely u can find the stock in LQUA table -- under AVAIABLE STOCK .

For a bin the no of Quants can be found in Table LAGP. So later enter the bin no in LQUA to get the stock.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

Thank for your reply,Just Can u explain me the diffrence between the available stock and total stock fields in LQUA table.

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok ,

Total Stock will be SUM of Availble Stock + Stock for Putaway + Pick Qty .

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My aim is to find the unrestricted stock qtys by bin.When i am selecting the field stock category in LQUA table for unresticted qtys . it is also showing the blocked and quality stock in the ouput.Can u guide me how to get unresricted qty by bin.

If you are using SE16 for this, then you have to put an Equal sign in front of an empty field to enable SAP to search only for records where this field is blank.

Put the cursor into this field in the selection screen. then press F2 and select EQUAL.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will not able to directly get the bin stock like MARD in WM. But if you are looking for a getting different stock types with respect WM then you can check LTBP table.

Regards

M.S.KOTI

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will not able to directly get the bin stock like MARD in WM. But if you are looking for a getting different stock types with respect WM then you can check LTBP table.

Regards

M.S.KOTI

are your certain what you are talking here?`

How can you get a stock with its status from a transprot request item (table LTBP)?

And I said already that each stock in WM is stored in table LQUA. field BESTQ has the status like unrestricted, blocked or quality.

of course there is not always just one record in Lqua, as the stock may be stored in several bins.

LQUA is the lowest level a stock can have.

it is at this level: material, batch, bin, storage unit, stock status.

whenever one of these charcteristics changes, a new quant is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs please