cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last delta upload not yet completed. Cancel

former_member220077
Participant
0 Kudos

We have no loads in the monitor that have failed or are running, but we get that message when we try to schedule a new delta

Last delta update is not yet completed

Therefore, no new delta update is possible.

You can start the request again

if the last delta request is red or green in the monitor (QM

How can i get an delta to run, there's nothing in the PSA or DSO object showing a failed load.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What's the permanent fix to solve this problem (Last delta upload not yet completed) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue in bw 3.5.

Last delta update is not yet completed                      

Therefore, no new delta update is possible.                 

You can start the request again                             

if the last delta request is red or green in the monitor (QM

Please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmananda,

When the new delta is started, it checks for previous delta request if it is successful or not in QM monitor. Check the last delta request and correct it.

Correction part: If it has brought 0 records, the simply make it green and start new delta request. It will be successful. If last delta request has records and all the records are in PSA, then simply reconstruct it. Also you can still bring those records in new delta request. Make previous request red and start the new delta. It will ask the repeat option, start it. (before this, check the delta repetition records in delta queue whether they are still present.)

former_member186082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Display variant of the infopackage -> Monitor and check the last failed load.
The load being delta, it is not allowed till the previous load is successful. Rectify it and then repeat the latest run.

You can also check the failed load

from table RSREQDONE.

• Call T/A - SE11 and give RSREQDONE
  • Give the infopackage name for the field LOGDPID. Take the latest request sorted by date and time with status red.
  • Call T/A RSRQ and give the request number collected from table. Check the QM Status of this load.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Chandu

kalitiptur
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandra Shekar.. it saved my day today

former_member220077
Participant
0 Kudos

Just closing the thread, we just did a refresh from prod. Never got an answer from SAP and it was slowing down the process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk the previous runs for that load, and turn the last load total status to RED and request a new repeat.

--

rgds,

Edited by: Krishna Rao on Sep 11, 2009 3:55 PM

former_member220077
Participant
0 Kudos

It's doesn't give me the option to continue as soon as I click on the green check mark it goes back to the same screen and give's me the top message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use RSMO and check whether data load has got failed previously. if yes change the status to red once again.

Goto the source ODS from which the data load is being done. Reset the datamart status which is near to the report icon. You will have delete button near to the monitor when you click datamart status. once datamart status is reset try to pull new delta.

You will be able to get the delta as repeat option.

Hope this helps for you.

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

generally you will get this option only when there is a load going on or a failed load or some body have deleted the failed load

anyway to resolve the isue

if its infopackage/DTP try running the delta infopackage/DTP manually

and then you will be getting the above message that last delta i sstill running / failed just continue with the message and just go selecting continue(tick) button

aftersome pop ups the u selecting the tick the data will be requested

Regards,

MADhu