cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer balance report - S_ALR_87012172

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus, I searched forum but I couldn't get enough knowledge. how does S_ALR_87012172 calculate customer's balance value? based on posting date, clearing date, document date or other date? I'm checking with fbl5n but balances are different.as I understand, other sap users have same problem but there isn't clear information.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uygur_burak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This report read data from KNC1 and KNC3 tables.

KNC1 keeps customer non-special G/L indicators balance and KNC3 keeps balance for each special G/L indicator.

And this table always filled by posting date !

Do you forget run balance carryforward program after changing fiscal year ? (like F.07 transaction)

Regards,

Burak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Burak, as I know, FBL5N uses BSID and BSAD tables. those tables have posting date data. KNC1 and KNC3 tables can different from BSID and BSAD tables?

uygur_burak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that it's impossible. KNC1 and KNC3 must be identical with BSID and BSAD for amount. Did you check it with using SE16?

Regards,

Burak

Former Member
0 Kudos

should I sum DMBTR values for BSID and BSAD tables? I should check clearing date for past dates?(as an example, if I check january value, I should check clearing date after january for closed items, and posting date before january for open items.)

uygur_burak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You don't need to check clearing date.

Please select data from BSID and BSAD less equal to key date. Is it equal to total balance report?

You can balance report per each customer, I think you can check it for wrong balance's customer.

Please share result to me.

Regards,

Burak

Answers (0)