cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0vrf - Route determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD experts,

We have requirement to maintain the route determination directly in out production system.

The end user or the key user will direclty maintain the same in Production box.

Cureently this is maitianed in Development box and using the custimised TR this is being moved to Production.

I am an ABAP resource hence need your help.

Thanks so much in advance.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

when you say "route determination", are you referring to IMG settings most specifically t-code 0VRF? if so, BASIS/Admin will have to open PRD for modification, which is not advisable. the best is still to do this in DEV for transport.

if you are referring to manually entered "route determination" in the sales order, i guess this can by done by BDC or other upload program.

please post again.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the same in SPRO. I will check with Basis guys.. Why is not advisable?

Even if we create a Z user ID exclusive for this activity and provide that user ID only this access. I will have a Z PRG created that will call this T-code.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont see any problem with direct maintenance. But the only thisng is that the data is not identical in all the clients/servers. If the business needs it , you can very well maintain the same.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matthias_sauer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am very interested in your experiences with direct maintenance of route determination in productive system. As this is required for me as well.

We will have around 100 new route determination by month which is would be faster if we would have direct set up in productive system by Z-transaction or open customizing (I prefer the 1st option).

The inconsistencies will be covered by system refresh on monthly basis.

If someone can share their experiences I would highly appreciate this. 

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can very well maintain "0VRF" in Production If you have autorization(Key User has). But Authorization people should look into it. And the person should have the correspoding role assigned to him. We normally maintain "VKOA" in our Production system. We have the access to direct maintenence of "CO01" table in Production. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla