cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one issue in material reservations. In unrestricted stock material is 100kgs. One department reserved material in last month for 70Qty.. Another department reserved the same material today for 50qty. Stores issued material against new reservation. Now for the last month reservation stock is defisit of 30qty. Now they are questioning that material issue should be done first reservation first out. How can we do that?

Regards,

Rajeswari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction code OMCQ and change the message number M7181 from a warning message to an error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the reply. I have changed the M7181 as Error message. But still system is showing as warning message only.

Please help.

Rajeswari

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari,

Whenever u create a reservation "Movement allowed indicator" is automatically set provided u set this in Config under below path:

SproMMInventory Management and Physical Inventory--Plant Parameters ( U can check it against ur Plant )

So if u remove this u can control ur reservation movemensts date wise.

Later u need to set the Movement allowed indicator for a particular Reservation via MBVR TCode as per required date.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

For that u have to set Dynamic Availability Check in transaction code OMB1 for the movement type.

Select B for any movement type and then try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

In OMB1 - for 201 movement type I have given B for dynamic availability check. While doing MB1A with movement type 201 system is showing as warning message M7181 only. How can I get M7181 as error message?

REgards,

Rajeswari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your help. Now I am able to get error message. Any user exit is available - User should allow to create reservation , if stock is not available also, but stock should be issued only against reservation requirement dates.

Regards,

Rajeswari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP this not possible to do the goods issue on first come first out.

You can stop creating reservation, if stock is not there or the stock is already resrved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"You can stop creating reservation, if stock is not there or the stock is already resrved"

If stock is already reserved - Can we stop the creating reservations? I have changed the message control for M7181 as Error, but still at the time of creating reservations it is showing as warning only.

Regards,

Rajeswari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please tell me, what warning message you are getting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

This is only the waring message I am getting.

On the 17.09.2009, only 0 G available

When the system carried out the dynamic availability check, it determined that not the total quantity will be available on the requirement date.

System response

Depending on how the system is set, this message is either a warning or an error message.

Procedure

If this message is a warning, you are able to post the document. However, please note that you may cause a backlog.

If this message is an error message, you have to reduce the available quantity in order to be able to post the document.

Display stock/requirements list

If I ignore this , system is allowing me to complete the goods Issue.

Regards,

Rajeswari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

My requirement is If stock is not there in unrestricted stock , it should allow us to do the reservations. But Goods issue should be done as First Reservation first out . Can we do this?

Regards,

Rajeswari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check