Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen exit for profit center transaction (KE52).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to add four custom fields in the table CEPC and for populating the value for those four custom fields i need to create a subcreen in the transaction KE52.So the users can store the custom field values for a given profit center.but in the ECC 6.0 system i searched for screen exit or a BADI, but there was no enhancement available.similarly we have this screen exit (Additional fields) for the KS01 (Cost center Master) transaction, but not for the KE52 transaction.If any one had worked on this type of requirement in the past, can you please share the solution.

Is there any other approach where the user can maintain the custom field values in the standard table CEPC.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik

2 REPLIES 2

sreeramkumar_madisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The following are the enhancements available for the development class KE1..

PCA00001 EC-PCA: Document changes for data transfer

PCA00002 Profit Center Accounting: derivation of representative

PCA00003 Derive Partner Profit Center for External Deliveries

PCA00004 Check valuation for invoice verification with transfer

PCA00005 Check valuation for invoice verification with transfer

PCASELEK EC-PCA: Selection Criteria for Data Transfer

Regards,

Sreeram

0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

Thanks for the details.but none of those enhancements doesnot have the screen exit to for creating those four custom feilds.Let me know, if you need more details

Karthik