cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REACH Compliance (SRC) - cust. contact data not updated automatically (AIF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I hope you can help me out. I have searched these forums, oss notes and SAP/TechniData documentation but cannot find a clear answer/description to the following:

When using the standard adobe interactive form, customers can indicate that their contact data has changed. When testing this functionality and trying to import the data in SAP, uses are imported in the EH&S data but the contact data will not change. I am working an SRC1.1 SP03. Does any of you have an idea why this data is not being updated? I believe this should be standard functionality, am I correct?

Best regards,

Jeffrey Orth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you get any error message or just system is not updating the fields ?

Thanks

Jayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is just not updating the fields at all... Any ideas?

Best regards,

Jeffrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I thought its a programming error. Previously I came across some 2 errors with REACH AIF, those turned out to be Programming errors.

Check this function module for error identification - /TDAG/CP_LB14_ADDR_READ

And also this BAdI - /TDAG/CP_LB14_BADI_006_GET

Thanks

Jayakumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayakumar,

for your information: we have been in contact with SAP regarding the automatic update of customer contact data and it seems not to be a product error but a design choice. Currently this functionality is not available in the standard solution. They have indicated that the functionality will change with SRC 2.0. They are either adding a hint to the user that the data has changed or the actual automatic update.

Regards,

Jeffrey