cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIA data Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have added a new navigational attribure 0COUNTRY and it is an navigational attribute of 0COMP_CODE. After adding it I have deleted and recreated the BIA indexes for the cube.

I have requested the business to start using the new added 0COUNTRY in the reports and when they restrict on 0COUNTRY the is no data shown in the report.

I have checked the report in RSRT and did a debug with BIA and with out BIA. The report results are fine with out using the BIA.

I have checked the consistency checks in RSRV and it is complaining on the 0COMP_CODE Indexes.

Error Message:

Index of table '/BI0/XCOMP_CODE' must be created again

How can I create the index for the above mentioned table.

Please help.

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try running the attribute change run for this object.

To run the attribute change run, go to Transadtion SE37 and run the program RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN

try to check after running the attribute change run.

Hope this helps,

Sri...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thank you for your response, I ran the attribute change run with the help of the program and still it is of no help.

I have deleted and recreated the BIA index for the cube and still the same issue.

Regards,

Raghu

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Try RSDDTREX_INDEX_ADJUST

-Vitaliy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thank you for your reply, I have tried by using the program RSDDTREX_INDEX_ADJUST and it is giving a dump.

COMP_CODE is used in almost all the cubes. Do i need to delete the BIA index for all the cubes before running this program.

Thank uou for your help.

Regards,

Raghu Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the index, and Rebuild them using the program RSDDTREX_INDEX_ADJUST.

But try to activate the master data before creating the index.

Hope this helps,

Sri...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Do I need to delete the BIA index for the cubes where the 0COMP_CODE is used. If that is the case it will be a big task as alsmost every cube has 0COMP_CODE and it will be big task to delete and Recreate the index.

Is there any better idea of handling this situation.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use a Process chain. using this, i think you can delete and create BIA index for all cubes ata go.

for delete index and create index, you have processtypes in which you give all the infocubes as input.

Hope this helps,

Sri...

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It obviously does not make sense to delete and rebuild all indexes. If ADJUST program is failing, I would recommend to open a customer msg to SAP Support immediately to get their assistance.

Remember to review "BIA index and metadata changes" SAP Note 926609 as well.

Regards,

-Vitaliy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have raised a customer message and awaiting for the SAP response.

Regards,

Raghu