Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP indicator

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here i m doing the first stage dealerscenario, in which PO is created,so my 1st doubt is which tax code i have to be used in PO? and when i m going to capture the excise invoice in J1IEX ,there is no MRP indicator in MISC tab.so please do suggest me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harshad,

You will not get any tab ,check in Miscalleneous Tab in Header ,you will find check box as MRP Indicator

Regards

Sandeep

7 REPLIES 7

amit_choudhary6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will get the MRP indicator in MIGO Excise header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Steps to capture the excise in Dealer case is

1) Create a PO- use a tax code which has zero BED,ECS,SHCESS and applicable(4% ,12.5%) VAT ,Kindly note that the net price int PO should be all inclusive of excise duties as well

2) capture excise invoice in tcode J1IEX,tick the indicator MRP under miscellaneous TAB ,during which you have to change the excise base amount ,input the BED ,ECS ,SHECESS as mentioned in the vendor invoice.note that the sum of base amount bedecs+shecess= PO net value( excluding VAT)

3)In MIGO ,refer the excise invoice which was captured in step 2.and post the document.

4)In tcode J1IEX post the excise invoice

5)MIRO for the vendor

Regards

Sandeep

0 Kudos

But i m not getting the MRPindicator tab in J1IEX.SO how i achieve this tab in J1IEX?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harshad,

You will not get any tab ,check in Miscalleneous Tab in Header ,you will find check box as MRP Indicator

Regards

Sandeep

0 Kudos

i mean to say i create a PO.And when i m going to capture excise invoice in J1IEX ,Then there is no MRP indicator in MISC Tab.so Plz do suggest how i achieve that indicator.and what is the use of that?

0 Kudos

The MRP indicator check box will be available only if you are capturing the EI wrt PO.

Refer the note - 1104456 for more details on how to handle this scenario.

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks