cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA45 - Mass change pricing date - how to activate

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VK11 we have changed the pricing date. The changes should reflect in contract (va42/va43)

For this i tried T.Code - VA45

Blocked the contract line items - Edit - Mass change - New pricing - I got a pop up - A New price is being processed - clicked Yes - A list of price type appeared - i selected option B- Carry out new pricing.

Still the pricing date is not getting changed in va45 as well when i checked in contract - va42/va43. i

someone pls guide to how to go about.

Thanks,

Mahe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Let me explain you, we have added a new table/access for an existing access sequence. In order to maintain a differential value for the access sequence.

In (va42 )contracts to make the change in price work , i need to update the header pricing date , so that the changes will be applicable for line item also. I can manually change the pricing date in header in vk12. But the problem is , we have about 1000 contracts. For which i need to update the pricing date.

I tried using option va45 but when i used the mass change - update price option B and C it did'nt work. Pls tell me how to go abt.

Or is there any step i am missing.

Thanks,

Mahe

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI MAhe

This is what I am trying to say:

Pricing date is coming from condition type settings. check t code V/06>control data 2>Pricing date. based pricing procedure determined in document and the base condition in pricing procedure setting pricing date gets populated in document.

And Finally you need some Z program to update pricing date for 1000 documents.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MAhe

You are going in a reverse direction. Pricing dates are not coming from VK11 records, instead based on pricing date in document Vk11 records are getting fetched.

Pricing date is coming from condition type settings. check t code V/06>control data 2>Pricing date. based on the setting pricing date gets populated in document.

hope this clarifies.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to update the pricing by selecting the option C in VA45 Mass Change of Pricing.

Regards

Amitesh Anand