Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have query on status of idoc generation and posting to target system.

I observed some idocs are showing 03 and 41 status in our system

Can you tell me, what is the status 03 and 41 is about related to IDOCS?

regards,

Gopal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal ,

03 means ' Data passed to port OK '

when this IDoc get posted sucessfully on inbound side the status changes to 53 (Application document posted).This is the final status of IDoc .

This particular status (53) is reported to sending system via ALEAUD message which is 41(Application document created in receiving system.) .

Status of IDoc in receiving system . Status reported to sending system via ALEAUD

-

.----

53 (Application document posted.) . 41 (Application document created in receiving system.)

51 (Error: Application document not posted.) . Status 39 (IDoc is in the receiving system.) This status is

. repeated each time RBDSTATE is run, as long as the

. IDoc remains in status 51.

68 (Error: No further processing.) . 40 (Application document not created in receiving system.)

Thanx ,

Mridul.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Status code 03 - indicates whether the data has been transmitted successfully or not. If error occured during RFC transmission, then they will be recorded in SM58 transaction. This status code only talks about source system.

Status code 41 - description says Application document posted in target system. It is kind of an acknowledgement from target system that the outbound Idoc which we sent from our source system is successfully posted in target system.

Regards,

Savitha

Edited by: Savitha Madhavagiri on Oct 1, 2009 6:08 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell what is the ideal status , whether 03 or 41 ?

regards,

Gopal

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you notice all the status codes for the Idoc which is having 41 status code?

Regards,

Savitha

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the status of idoc flow is

01 is idoc generated

30 idoc ready for despatch (ALE)

03 data is passed to port ok

41 Appl document created in target system.

My question is , if the final idoc status is 41, what should i have to do the idocs which are in the status of 03

thanks & regards,

Gopal

0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know Target system is responsible for sending status(41) back and source system won't have any clue once the Idoc is issued to target with status 03.

So you need to check the Idocs in target system, which are in 03 status. Pls check.

Regards,

Savitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal ,

03 means ' Data passed to port OK '

when this IDoc get posted sucessfully on inbound side the status changes to 53 (Application document posted).This is the final status of IDoc .

This particular status (53) is reported to sending system via ALEAUD message which is 41(Application document created in receiving system.) .

Status of IDoc in receiving system . Status reported to sending system via ALEAUD

-

.----

53 (Application document posted.) . 41 (Application document created in receiving system.)

51 (Error: Application document not posted.) . Status 39 (IDoc is in the receiving system.) This status is

. repeated each time RBDSTATE is run, as long as the

. IDoc remains in status 51.

68 (Error: No further processing.) . 40 (Application document not created in receiving system.)

Thanx ,

Mridul.

0 Kudos

Hi Mridul,

As you said, once the status 53 is showing in the receiving system, an acknowledgment of status 41 will appear in sending system.

But in my case, some of idocs which are dated in the month of September are still showing in 03 status, where status 53 is showing in target system.

Please throw some light, on this problem?

thanks & regards,

Gopal

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Mridul,

>

> As you said, once the status 53 is showing in the receiving system, an acknowledgment of status 41 will appear in sending system.

> But in my case, some of idocs which are dated in the month of September are still showing in 03 status, where status 53 is showing in target system.

>

> Please throw some light, on this problem?

>

> thanks & regards,

> Gopal

Hi Gopal,

Idoc status 03 will remain in system along with 41 status idocs, if acknowledgemwnt is received. The final status of an idoc in outbound system is 12 which indicates idoc has been successfully sent from sending system(Dispatched).

Regards,

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

As you said, the final status would be 12 for an outbound idoc in the sending system.

But, i am not able to trace any single idoc with status 12 in our productionfor past 3 months.

It seems, our final status is 41 for an outbound idoc. Correct me if i am wrong.

Meanwhile, answer to my earlier question stands unanswered.

please give your inputs.

regards,

Gopal

manubhutani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

03- for o/b idoc ie sent successfully from the sender system - receiver system has received it successfully or not, nobody knows that from status 03.

41 - acknoowledgement that doc has been posted.

03 is ideal status for o/b idocs.

Regards

Manu