cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM ITSM Reason Categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CRM guru's,

In SAP CRM 7.0 ITSM Incident view you got the Fields Subject with Category 1-4 and Reason with Category 1-4.

Via Multiple Category Schema I managed to use Subject Category 1-4 .

Can someone explane how I can customize the use of the Reason fields Categroy 1-4.

Kind regards,

Remy Piets

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karsten_fehmer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Remy,

did you go into CRM IMG SAP Customizing Implementation Guide --> Customer Relationship Management --> CRM Cross-Application Components --> Multilevel Categorization --> Assign Transaction Types to Catalog Categories

and assign your transaction type to Catalog Category C and D like in the example below?

ITIN Incident (IT Service Mgmt) C Overview of Damage/Defects/Reasons

ITIN Incident (IT Service Mgmt) D Defect Locations/Object Parts

Afterwards you should find everything in Category maintenance, respectively create a categorization schema and assigning it to the Application [Service Request / Incident - Transaction Type / Catalog Category - Value <your transaction type>]

Regards,

Karsten

Edited by: Karsten Fehmer on Oct 12, 2009 5:18 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

As suggested I have ZMIN transaction type to

1) Overview of Damage/Defects/Reasons

2)  Defect Locations/Object Parts

But when you elaborated the below statement:

"Afterwards you should find everything in Category maintenance, respectively create a categorization schema and assigning it to the Application [Service Request / Incident - Transaction Type / Catalog Category - Value <your transaction type>]"

I tried something as below:

Service Request / Incident

and Transaction Type / Catalog Category

Not Sure, where "Value - <your transaction type>" has to be added.

Thanks to Suggest.

B Regards,

Prajakta Patkar

0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

Got it !

But could you please be able to help with some guide for ITMS CRM webclient customization (without coding involved) .

I have checked WebClient_UI_Guidelines.pdf and Development and Extension Guide - Launch SAP® GUI Transaction from WebClient UI.pdf; but it gave an overview but the actual edit/configurations steps where missing.

Thanks yo revert.

B Regards,

Prajakta Patkar

Answers (0)