cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phrase sets for fields in Incident/Accident Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having trouble finding the field names in Config to assign Phrase sets and Phrases. Following are the field names:

1. Transaction CBIH82 - Involved Tab - Person Affected - Details Section - Injury Tab. Field Body Side

2. Transaction CBIH82 - Involved Tab - Person Affected - Details Section - Ind hyg and Safety Tab. Fields Personal Protective Equip, Cause of accident, External Influence, Actual Cause Object

3. Transaction CBIH82 -Documents Tab. Field User defined Text Type

If any of you have maintained these fields with phrases, could you please point me where I can maintain values ?

Thank you,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

As you are unable to view other Tables/ Structure, check phrase groups also.

1. SPRO---> Environment, Health and Safety -

> Basic Data and Tools -

> Phrase Management ---> Specify Phrase Libraries and Phrase Groups -

> Check whether ACC_PHGR phrase group selected under Customer Phrase library. If not add it.

Do Phrase Set to attribute assignment.

1. Go to CGAC - Display Phrase set to attribute assignments

2. Go to Tables/ Structure fields

3. Click on CCIHT_IPEVA

4. Check whether the Phrase set fields are as per the field names.

E.g. for Cause of Accident field name is IACAUS then phrase set shall also be IACAUS. Likewise check all fields. If not fill phrase set as per field names.

Regards,

Smita Misal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Maybe u can try the following if ur problem is stil not resolved.

Go to IHS -> Basic settings --> Phrases -- > Assign Phrase Sets to Fields

Here u can choose the the object type as IAL and depending on the log entry type, choose the field name and assign the phrase set.

Hope this helps,

Thanks and regards,

Santosh Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have previously tried what you have said. The issue is I cant see the Field names that I want like Body Side, etc, as per my original question.

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Please carry out following activities as mentioned by jayakumar earlier also:

1) Adopting Standard Specification Database Structure

SPRO->Environment Health and Safety -> Basic Data and Tools -> Specification Management -> Specification Database Structure -> Settings for value assignment ->Adopt Standard Specification Database Structure

On the Copy Object Lists Between Clients (SCC1offline) screen, it displays the result of copying.

Choose Back

2) Creating Entries for table based Value Assignments

SPRO->Environment, Health & Safety -> Basic Data and Tools -> Specification Management -> Specification Database Structure -> Settings for Value Assignment -> Set Up Table-Based Value Assignment

On the Fill Customizing Table for Table-Based Value Assignment screen, leave the entries as suggested and only do the following entries:

Field name Value

Value assgmt type SAP_EHS*

Tick all boxes.

Choose Execute.

Confirm the upcoming screen with Yes.

The settings for the table based value assignments have been created. EH&S properties now can be displayed as tables in the EH&S specification workbench.

3) Generating Standard Phrase Sets(Manual Step)

(Only execute this step once, otherwise data might be inconsistent)

SPRO->Environment, Health & Safety ->Basic Data and Tools -> Specification Management -> Specification Database Structure -> Settings for Value Assignment -> Generate Standard Phrase Sets

When you choose Execute in the IMG, the report to generate the standard phrase sets starts immediatel. The report should only be executed once.

Standard phrase sets have been generated.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I guess that you wish to maintain more phrases in the said fields other than being available as standard.

If that is so, then you need not to go in spro. Following are the phrase sets against the fields mentioned by you

Body Side CBIH_BODYPARTS

Personal Protective Equip CBIH_PROTECT

Cause of accident CBIH_ACCIDENT_CAUSE

External Influence CBIH_ACCIDENT_EXTERN

Actual Cause Object CBIH_ACCIDENT_OBJECT

For locating above phrase sets (or for that matter, any phrase sets) , select one phrase, let's say "CUST-IHBP03" which corresponds to hand for field "Body part". This implies that phrase name is "IHBP03" in "CUST" library. Go to t-code "cg12" , and find this phrase. Once hit list is generated for the phrase, navigate to "phrase sets" for getting the phrase set name.

Now that you have located the phrase set name, go on creating as many more phrases in t-code "cg12" and assign all to the relevant phrase sets in "cg1b".

Now, for maintaining values in field "User defined Text Type" , please go as follows in spro:

EH&S>Industrial Hygiene and safety>Basic settigns-->Specify user defined text types

Create new entries, and assign object type "IAL".

Hope, above is what all you needed.

Thanks & Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pavan, but the problem I have is none of the phrase sets you mentioned exist in my SAP installation when I check for them in CG1B.

I tried creating some of the phrase sets you mentioned and assigned a few phrases to them, but still couldnt get it to come up as options for the fields that I wanted.

I am not sure what I am missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you performed master data match-up in t-code CGCZ with check on "Activate phrasing of fields" ?

Please try it if not being done.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, CGCZ has been previously run. Cant see the phrase sets yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For fining or maintaining phrase sets to fields navigate to CGAB and Expand Tree structure u2013 Tables / Structure fields and select relevant Table / Structure and maintain values.

Fields relevant for your IH&S:

1) Injury Tab. Field Body Side = u201CBODYPARTu201D

2) Personal Protective Equip, = PERSPROT

3.1) Cause of accident, = IACAUS

3.2) External Influence, = IAEXINF

3.3) Actual Cause Object = IAOBJ

Thanks

Jayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jayakumar for your reply.

In my installation of SAP, I have checked all property trees and cant find the relevant fields as you have mentioned. The only 2 entries under Tables/Structure Fields I can find are DGTM2 and CCIHT_ANML.

Is there a way of adding additional fields to this tree or is something not installed on my system ?

Thanks.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if its a new implementation. Did you carryout all the Basic Data and Tools set up before trying to set up IH&S. Like i) Adopting specification Database structure ii) Generate Standard Phrase sets iii) Set Up Table based value assignment types iv) Match Up master Data. v) Specify tables for Report symbol generation (Carry out Adjustment) and also client match up and check if master data is transported during client creation.

In Industrial Hygiene and Safety, under Basic Settings -

> Symbols -

> Carry out activities for Create Symbols for Characteristics & Create Symbols for Table fields.

Thanks

Jayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Industrial Hygiene and Safety, under Basic Settings -

> Symbols -

> Carry out activities for Create Symbols for Characteristics & Create Symbols for Table fields.

Not sure what my installation is. The above options exist only as help texts in config and not as executable options. Might have to check if others have encounted similiar issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes it is only a help text - no configuration activities listed against that node. You need to carry out activities as described in the help text

Thanks

Jayakumar