cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Inventory Report Profit Center wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We need to take Store Inventory Report , Profit Center wise .

I request SAP experts to kindly guide me as how can we take such a Report .

With Thanks and Rgds

Sonia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

You may try report S_PL0_86000030

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check out this t code s_p00_07000139 here in current display variant u can filter by cost/profit center.. pls check it may match u r requiremnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sonia,

There is no standard report to get the inventrory report profit center wise.

You can take help from ur ABAP team to dovelop the report or you can download the report from MB52 and the download the Profit centerv/s material data and use some excel expertise to get the complete report.

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot check profit centre wise inventory (of materials) directly. But you can get profit center wise inventory GL accounts data in FS10n transaction. Choose dynamic selection options - and input profit center. It will show Inventory GL accounts balance period wise.

You can check MARC table - and find the materials with concerned profit center. Then stock value of those materials in MC.9/MB5b transaction.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

I don't think there is any standrad report to get the inventrory report profit center wise.

For this you can take the dump from MB52 & take the Profit Center List dump, combine both the reports by using v-look up.

Or

Copy the programming code from t/code: MB52 & develop the new report & add the Profit center field in that ...for which you need to take help from ABAPer.

Regards,

Raghunath