cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM - Mass Activity Scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we want to plan automatically the visits of our clients. The idea is that we define a number of Business Partners and

on basis of that information we plan in the calender of SAP CRM the visits for our sales persons.

We have heard that there is existing a background job? Is that true? What we have to do in Customing?

We have allready found out that under SPRO:

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) -> Transactions -> Settings for Activities -> Define Default Values for Visit Plans and Activity Scheduling

it is possible to dafine some basic settings but where we can define the relevant BP for example?

Best Regards

Oliver Schultze

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

yes i think you are right, as I know the sales person (or owner) has to plan his own activities by himself.

The system generates the proposals only into owners calendar.

I am sorry no better news.

Best regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

Would you know if it is possible to do mass activity scheduling but not specify the business partner?

Cheers,

Dale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver

I have a similar requirement. Could you please share the background job details for automatic activity scheduling ?

Thanks

Geetika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had a different approach to this problem. We added the activity type as a communication medium in campaigns. Now we created a campaign for the target group for which activities are to be created. We scheduled the campaign periodically and it generated the activities on regular basis. Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Ashutosh sinha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

I do not know your CRM system, but until CRM 5.0 you can use transaction crmm_tour to create visit plans.

In visitplan you can enter the relevant BP which are needed.

In transaction crmm_act_sched you can use then your created visit plan (if you want) to schedule the activities (eg. meeting).

The generated activities can be found then in the calendar as well.

I hope this helps you to get a solution.

Best regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rene, thank you for your reply.

I know these two transactions. Please just let me ask you one question.

In our Business Case we want that one person is able to plan the visits for all our sales persons. Is that possible or

does every single sales person has to plan his visits by himself. If that is so we have to look for another solution like

the implemantation of a workflow to massivly generate the activities.

It would be very nice if you can give me a hint.

Best regards

Oliver Schultze

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver

I have a similar requirement. Is there a standard job for mass activity scheduling ? How did you implement this scenario ?

Thanks

Geetika