cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI in Billing Transaction (VF01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to BADIs Development. And I want to put a BADI in Billing Transaction VF01. My users want some extra fields for putting the data. So please guide me how can I do that.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

try this user exit..

SDVFX001--EXIT_SAPLV60B_001..include ZXVVFU01

Regards,

Prabhuads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prabhudas,

Thanks for your reply but I am unable to find this exit. Can you please guide me step by step.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to smod(t-code)>enter SDVFX001> and display and next click on componenets tab(shift + F11)

--> next double click on the "EXIT_SAPLV60B_001"

--> next double click on the INCLUDE ZXVVFU01.

- -> next chnage the Xaccit and Zacchd according to your reuirement

again next go to smod--> and enter SDVFX001 and test and activate..

Prabhudas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prabhuas,

I got your point and one query is resolved. But please tell at what time during processing this Include will be called? Means at the starting of VF01 or at the time of saving of VF01 or at some other point?

I also want to display some extra fields to the user at Billing Header as well as Item Level. So how can I do that.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think to use EXIT_SAPLV60B_001 is a good idea: this exit is to change the data to be transfered to accounting and not to change the bill data.

U should do it before calling the exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_001.

I think the best solution is to create or update the routine to copy the data from delivery to bill.

The routine is defined by trx VOFM

I also want to display some extra fields to the user at Billing Header as well as Item Level. So how can I do that.

There's no exit to do it, so u need to change the standard program

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

But then how can I achieve my requirement?

Please suggest a solution.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Something doesn't sound good in your requirement.

The Bill document is just an internal document, so any modification is allowed here, the Bill should have the same informations of the sales order, probably that explains why the sales order transactions can be enhanced and bill transaction can't be enhanced.

So if your problem is to add new fields in some screen of VF01/2/3 and then transfer them to VBRK and VBRP tables, u should explain that means to change the standard program.

U should investigate if it can be a good idea to add those extra fields in the both tables (sales order and bill) and manage them by trx VA01/VA02/VA03, in this way these extra fields will automatically filled as soon as the bill is created, because they'll be transfered from the Sales Order to Bill.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Max,

The thing you are telling is fine. But my company works on 3 Units of Measure concurrently i.e. Meters, Numbers & Metric Tons. Moreover we Batch Specific Unit of Measure.

So when I need the report for some long period the system go into DUMP because of the conversions involved Batch-wise.

Now, the Batches can be determined only at Delivery Level. My users want to see the all three units of quantity at a single screen while creation of Billing Document. Thats why I require this modification.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case u need to change the standard program in order to show the extra fields and (if the informations are in a previous document like delivery and/or order) to use the copy routines in order to fill them

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Max,

After Billing, we also need to do J1IIN Transaction also. But there are some cases in which user create the Excise Invoice (i.e. user do the J1IIN Transaction) and then in evening or on next day the user cancel that same Billing Document against which Excise Invoice has been created.

So I want to check in Billing Cancellation (VF11) that if J1IIN Transaction has been done for that Billing Document then system must propose an error for cancellation.

So in which user exit, I need to write the code for this?

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm very sorry, but I don't know that transaction, anyway I've just gave a little look at it and it seems any exit is there.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Max,

If I use the Enhancement --> V60A0001-EXIT_SAPLV60A_002 for saving some data to external tables will it be fine or not? because I think this FM will be called for each and every billing document irrespective of whether it is proforma or account related.

I think this can also satisfy my requirement for Excise Invoice also.

Please put some light.

Regards,

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved completely.