cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41n Structure Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using transaction CN41N to display a list of Projects and can see at the WBS level the Person Responsible - we have a requirement to display the Person Responsible at the Project definition level.

How is the Person Responsible defined at Project Definition level? We have created a Partner Schema and included function VW Person Responsible. When I am populating the entry the Person Responsible does not display in CN41N.

Also, we have used user exit CNEX0006 (PS customer specific fields project definition) and want these fields to be available in CN41N - is there a user exit we can use to modify the ALV grid to include these fields?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies.

On the Project Definition I can not see under Responsibilities the Person Responsible field. Is there missing config in order to display the field?

I'll run the program and let you know the outcome.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto OPUJ and check whether Person repsonsible field is selected as hidden or not. if it is hidden then select the radio button for input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OPUJ, check if person responsible field is kept as Hidden. If so, then make it as Input field.

Regards,

Kabir

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it - many thanks.

Points awarded

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your customer-specific fields to be evaluated in the project information system, the structures in the project information system must be regenerated. To do this, start program RCNCT001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the same report CN41N, you can view the person responsible at the project Definition level also.

Please check if you have input the person responsible at Proj. Definition level in CJ20N.

Regards,

Kabir

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see Person responsible in CN41N at project Definition level, If you enter the details under responsibilities in Basic data tab of Project Definition screen.