Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL Strust : Issuer certificate missing in database

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am apply ssl in Abap stack STRUST. When i apply the certificate respond from the CA , it showing error

Issuer certificate missing in database:CN=DigiCert High Assurance CA-3, OU=www.digicert.c

Any idea??

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure that you are importing the response into the correct PSE?

You must have selected the correct PSE on the left. The window at the bottom right is just a clipboard for copy & pasting so nothing will happen before importing into the the top right hand screen when the correct PSE is chosen.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am sure that i am apply to the correct PSE. I wonder is that SAP did not support DIGICERT.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Please go through [SAP Note 510007|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/510007] to check that you got the config correct and the ciphers used by DIGICERT are supported by SAP.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I am able to apply the respond for SAP test CA but after i replace the PSE and apply the DIGICERT, it show the error.

Thanks

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Solve after apply note 508307.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue in our ECC system. As per the sap note 508307 all the parameters are correct & also SAPSECULIB & SAPCRYPTO are latest level bu t still getting the same error, Can someone help in resolving this issue.

Error is :- "Issuer certificate missing in database:CN=DigiCert High Assurance CA-3, OU=www.digicert.c "

0 Kudos

Hi,

Most probably, the signed certificate that you try to import in strust is miising the complete path with the certification authority.

The easiest way to get it right is to import the certificate as a p7b file.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Back up the files sec.

Go to transaction code SE14,

"SSF_PSE_H" Delete the contents of the table. ** Do not delete the table. **

Create a new certificate request.

0 Kudos

In Strust, goto Certificate->Database, create a new "ROOT CA" entry ex;Z_NETCA.

Select any PSE(System PSE) ->Certificate->Import  and Import the "Issuer Certificate".

Certificate->Export->Database>Select Z_NETCA, CA, Some description ->OK

Now you will be able to import your certificate response without any issues.

To Get the "Issuer Certificate" open your certificate response(certificate) , goto Certification Path TAB and select the next level higher to your Server CA and ->View Certificate->Goto Details tab and Copy to File->Export in base64 or DER format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issue.

In my case the solution was to see all the certificate chain and install every certificate in the database.

I need to install one intermediate certificate as Server CA, the root CA and my signed certificate.

Thanks