cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM server user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

The developer requested me to take a look at the error.

MDM Adapter listener could not start due to: Can not create repository session '<server=turin serverUser=Admin repository=My_Catalog_Master user=pleaseMaintain>' caused by: The specified MDM repository was not found on the server

While i was investigating, i haven't found where the guy have specified that the serverUser was Admin. 'Cause, in fact, the server user had a passowrd that should be set somewhere (we removed the password, but devs want a password).

The error itself is not important, i just got curious about the server user.

anyone got a clue? the Communication channel have the user (the mdm repository user) but this Admin user

thanks

Thiago Delou

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thiago,

By default ServerSessionContext uses Admin as a userName...

You can try trusted connections as an alternative for this problem.

Regards,

- Shailesh Surve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default, MDM Server takes System account i.e. windows user currently logged in. You can check this in Windows Services, while in Unix it asks for username at the time of server installation and by default it creates user=mdm. First try omitting serveruser parameter else try passing the login credentials of windows user. If you are at Unix then user=mdm should work for you.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Thiago

I have moved this thread to the SAP Master Data Management forum (this is not a PI technical issue). You have a better chance of getting a quality answer to your query on the MDM forum.

Regards

Mark Smyth

XI/PI Moderator