cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing workarea in webclient UI

former_member270678
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a transactions work area. On this page the users views different options or filters for searching the transactions.

The componenet is CRMCMP_CMG.

This search page also has bunch of filter criteria. One of them is status of the documents to be searched.

In the drop down there are many values like 'inprocess', 'finished' and closed.

The requirement I have is I need to populate only one value in the status drop down 'inprocess' and take out the rest of the status values for this business role.

Can the above be done with out coding and with webclient ui BSP CMPWB...workbench?

Also If the above issue is resolved. I also need to do the following...

Instead of the user clicking the search buttton the results must be displyed automatically in the view set below based on a set of default serach criteria in the above view.

Please kindly give me your suggestions...help would be appre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the first one, use the get_v method of the status field to suppress the values of the drop down. And for the second one, you might know that to trigger the search the user needs to do some action like click of a button/hit enter or selecting a dropdown etc. You would have to code for the action events to achieve this.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards

Prasenjit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member270678
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am logging in as a user (example ;: USER1) who has role BP_SLS_MAN.

I am accessing "sales cycle' work center, and then 'Sales Orders'.

The user(USER1) is able to see sales orders that were created NOT ONLY by him but also all the orders created by other users in the sytem.

How can I limit this?

I do not want the USER1 to view the documents that were created by other users in the system?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks