cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help: C_TAW12_70 - ABAP certification with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning to appear for the C_TAW12_70 - SAP Certified Associate ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 exam.

The materials required are:

1. TAW10

2. TAW11

3. TAW11E

4. TAW12

Can I use the materials for the Netweaver 2004 for preparation? Will it help for the complete preparation?

Please guide me on this.

Regards

s.a.k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you already take the exam?

IF you have all material for TAW10 & TAW12. You should be fine. The questions is not hard and for net weaver part, they will ask you about web dyndro.

You just need to prepare and your basic abap, data dictionary and abap object. It should be enough since the passing score is only 51%.

Good luck with your exam.

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chaiphon,

Thanks a lot for the wishes..:)

But still I am in a state of delima whether reading the SAP NetWeaver 2004s materials will help me prepare for the NetWeaver 7.0 certification...?

Have you wriiten this exam? What was your approach to tackle this?

Regards

s.a.k

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I took the test on May 2009. Yes TAW10 & TAW 12 would still be very helpful. the SAP Netweaver 7.0 was only 5-10%. It won't effect much with your overall score if you can score on the other parts.

When I prepared myself, I only use ABAP material from R/3 4.7 and I can pass. You can do the same. Prepare well then you will pass.

Regards,

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chaiphon,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions...:)

Regards

s.a.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I am preparing this certification, do you have some suggestions?

So many materials....Which are the more important parts?

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maggie

It is obvious you are new to the forums.

So first, please read the rules >> https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement

Now, you don't ask for material links nor do you provide so over here.

And it is constantly repeated in many posts that you do not need to study any other material except the one provided by the Authorised Training Centers. This is SAP copyrighted material and is the bible for all certification exams.

All the best!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any input on this..?

Regards

s.a.k